Facebook event page
St Andrew's Street Baptist Church
43 St Andrew's Street, CB23AR Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Enjoy your Christmas Shopping with Cambridge Made!
The Cambridge Made team of local designer-makers are returning to St Andrews Street Baptist Church for our third three-day Christmas Fair. Expect sparkly lights, the best in local designer-maker gifts from the Cambridge Made artists and craftspeople, lots of Christmas spirit, and seasonal refreshments at the on-site cafe.
The Cambridge Made Fair is becoming a firm favourite destination for gift-hunters, having attracted thousands of Christmas shoppers last year. This year there’s an even wider selection of hand-picked designers, artists and craftspeople — 43 in total, with the line-up changing slightly every day, so there’s always something new to discover. The fair is an Etsy Made Local event and will be open on Thursday November 30th, Friday December 1st and Saturday December 2nd, with convenient late-night shopping until 8pm on the Thursday.
We take our mission to curate an excellent, diverse range of beautiful and original gifts really seriously. We aim to be a one-stop, stress-free handmade shop with a friendly, festive feel, where you can find every gift you need this Christmas — all under one roof, all unique, and all direct from the hands of the makers!
Shoppers will find:
• Delicious handmade chocolates from our Cambridge makers.
• Natural and organic skincare and bathing gift sets.
• Lavish handmade festive wreaths and table centres.
• Original cards and wrapping paper.
• Stylish knitted wraps and accessories.
• Designer jewellery ranging from minimal Sterling silver, ceramic and wood to unusual wire-wrapped copper and silver and innovative paper and resin.
• Contemporary prints and wall art.
• Christmas ornaments and tree decorations.
• Hand-turned pens, razor handles and shaving sets in natural wood and vibrant acrylic.
• Interesting gifts for men.
• Classy modern homewares, including kitchen textiles, modern ceramics, eco-friendly beeswax food wraps, fragrant soy candles and diffusers.
• Designer childrens’ clothes, cute crochet toys and playsets, and paper engineering kits.
• Quirky pet collars and bowties.
• Beautiful textile gifts for all ages.
• Countless lovely stocking fillers.
• And lots more!
Take a break from blitzing your Christmas list in the adjoining Livingstones cafe, with a hot drink and a snack or one of their acclaimed home-made cakes, then come back into the main hall for another browse — you’re sure to spot something you missed first time!
Venue: St Andrews Street Baptist church, Cambridge, CB2 3AR.
Opening times: Thursday 30th November 12-8pm.
Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd December 10am-6.30pm
Follow Cambridge Made on social media, and see the Facebook event page for more information and to say you're going!http://bit.ly/2yADF2X
Facebook: Cambridge Made
ABOUT CAMBRIDGE MADE
Cambridge Made, formerly known as Etsy Cambridge, is a group for independent artists and craftspeople from across East Anglia, and is also the Etsy team for the region. The Christmas Fair is an Etsy Made Local event, one of hundreds happening across the world at the start of December.
Etsy is the world’s leading online marketplace for handmade and vintage goods, and is composed of online stores run by individual artists, craftspeople and vintage specialists.