A La Raza and Cambridge Cookery Bistro and Café new collaboration, which brings the popular New York pastime of Cocktail & Food Pairing to Cambridge. Launching with an initial two events, Cambridge Cookery Bistro and Café will ‘pop-up’ at La Raza on May 31st and June 28th, to offer some exquisite food and cocktail pairings.
The tapas style menu, takes inspiration from the modern and uber hip cuisine of Scandinavia, as well as some of the delicious flavours of the Mediterranean, bringing together a range of amazing tastes that the La Raza expert bartenders have matched with some surprising and mouth-watering cocktails.
All £6.50 a dish, or three for £16.00
Scandi style meatballs
Smoked salmon mousse on Rye
Västerbotten Quiche (V) (cheese quiche)
Pinxo with olive, Manchego, roasted pepper, aïoli
Arancini with chorizo and mozzarella
Mini Pissaldière with sweet onion, black olive, anchovy
Sage & Ricotta butter fried Rotolo
Cocktails — £5.50, £10 for two
• Blood and Sand – a deep flavoured whisky-based cocktail, that matches perfectly with the Mediterranean flavours of the Arancini and the rich taste of the beef meat balls
• Aperi-groni — a bitter, refreshing, intense orange cocktail, balances perfectly with the Pissaldière and the Pinxo
• The English Garden – a light, refreshing, cucumber drink that is the perfect pair with the salmon mousse
• Pushing Up Elderflowers — a bespoke La Raza creation, with St Germain, Absolut Citron and egg white – a delicious frothy number that works with the delicate flavours of the Rotolo
• SauvyB-Fizz – Tangy wine-based cocktail that can be sipped with all the food, but is perfect with the Asparagus frittata and the Västerbotten Quiche
Call 01223 464550 to book guarantee your table or pop in.